I think it'll tunic up quite nicely
[html]

300+

Haven chuckled a little at the flamboyant male's comment. "You're right, it is. I'd be in a bad state if it weren't for your expertise," he complimented. He had no issues stroking Strelein's ego, especially not when he was being so helpful and doing this for him for free. "I'm sure I'll like it, I'm certainly not worried about that." He'd be happy in anything the fashion forward Cour des Miracles member deemed acceptable. Plus he knew Strel had a lot to accomplish in the next few days, he wasn't going to cause him any problems or create more work for him.

It was silly, the man knew, to go off for a small measure of privacy while he changed. There was nothing scandalous about being unclad in front of someone else. However he had become so used to wearing his clothes that he almost never went out of the house without them on. The only person who saw him without them anymore was Princess, and some foolish part of his brain wanted to keep it that way. Strel's words actually did a good deal to calm his nerves. "Oh really? I didn't know you'd be playing too. That does make me feel better, to know I won't be the only one up there." The less attention focused on him, the better. Plus it'd be nice to have someone else playing an instrument as well.

Haven kept his arms lifted, letting the tailor do what was needed to amend the garment. "Yeah, you're right. And she should have the attention, she's the one with the most talent. She sings so beautifully, people probably won't even notice us and our little toys," he said, feeling better the more he thought about it. The Knight's cheeks burned a little with embarrassment at the comment about Princess, but laughed softly nonetheless. "Yeah, maybe." Somehow though he doubted he'd be in the mood for that right before the party. He moved around a bit again, testing the pinning that Strelein had done. "Yeah, I think that's just right."

<style type="text/css">
.havengoldenknight b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0BE58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havengoldenknight-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.havengoldenknight p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havengoldenknight {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#112A48; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... knight.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C7B034; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#1E508A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread