I think it'll tunic up quite nicely
[html]
300+
and we were supposed to spree, haha.

"I figured you were told who else was playing," he said, sending a questioning look up at the Seneschal. He had not been told himself, but he had not been bothered by it. Plenty of folk in the pack were musical and the invitation to play was surely to everyone who could do it well and wanted to. "Well, you can't skive off of it now that you've told me. I will make you play if you try to slip away, Haven." Strel nonchalantly threatened the higher ranking man, but he was grinning. It was an amusing thought to him. "Even if I weren't there, Ruri would be singing too, so you really would never be alone. I wonder if there's a piano. I kind of want to reacquaint myself with one."

Strel bit down a needle between his teeth, where the pins used to be. He was more careful now, since a move could easily make him swallow it and eventually kill him if it pierced any of his organs on the way down. He fumbled for thread as the man in front of him tested the pin placement. The Lord adjusted Haven's arms so that the pose was more natural and easier to sew on the guy himself. "It is why she's the Lautari. She excels at what it is she does. I envy her skills, but I wouldn't really trade what I do for it." Everyone could shine at whatever they wanted. Ruri sang. Others rode. Others drew. Others did all kinds of things.

Slipping under the man's shirt, the redhead began to alter the clothes while they were on him. It was not hard to fix what was needed and every few stitches placed a pin. "Almost done." Some of it had to be done without a body in the clothes. "Take it off for me, please?" he asked, standing back as he threaded the needle again. "So I can assume things with you and your girl are going good?" he asked, sending a coy look at the Seneschal. Strel was being nosy, but he was always nosy.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread