I think it'll tunic up quite nicely
[html]

lol I know XD; I think we can wrap this up though 300+

He was a little surprised that no one had told him that anyone else would be playing along with him. Really though he should have put two and two together. The first time he had met Strel they had both had their respective stringed instruments with them. It was only natural that he'd be in on the performance as well. Haven didn't feel slighted at all, he was glad to have more people performing. The more there were the less the pressure on him. "Nope, I wasn't. Oh well though, I know now," he said, shrugging. Strelein's threat made him grin and he chuckled a little bit. "Oh, don't worry about that. A commitment's a commitment, no matter how nervous it may make me. Damn honor can be inconvenient sometimes," he jested. He had given Ruri his word and he wouldn't back out. The thought may have crossed his mind a time or two, but he had always quickly pushed it away.

Haven watched as the tailor prepared the needle and thread and let him move his arms around into a position he wanted. This whole fitting and tailored garment thing was a little weird to him, not caring much about clothes, but he did admire his packmate's skills. Even if he didn't understand it much, he could tell that the man excelled at it. "Yup, you're right. Me either, I'll stick to protecting the pack. The party is only going to be a mild foray into the world of performance music for me." Who knows, maybe he'd actually loosen up and enjoy it, but he knew what it was he was good at and he planned to stick to that for the most part.

Strelein slipping his hands under the shirt, continuing to stitch the garment. It was pretty amazing the skill and speed at which he performed. Yet another talent that Haven knew he would never possess. It was all fine by him though, the pack didn't need anyone but the redheaded man. He had enough ability to go around many times over. As he was instructed, the Knight carefully took the jacket off and slipped the shirt over his head, handing it to Strel. "Oh yes, you could say that," he said, pausing a moment or two for effect. "We're mates now." Haven couldn't help the wide grin that spread over his face at the admission.

<style type="text/css">
.havengoldenknight b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0BE58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havengoldenknight-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.havengoldenknight p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havengoldenknight {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#112A48; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... knight.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C7B034; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#1E508A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread