I think it'll tunic up quite nicely
[html]
yup Big Grin

Strel took the garment into his hands, folding it over a little bit as he stepped back from Haven. Smiling, he took up more thread and another needle, sitting himself on one of the two chairs in the room. The other was there for Haven should he chose to take it. Even as he sewed, he grinned, amused that this outfit would probably match the one of Princess's, whatever that was. She had not come to him for it, but he doubted she would come easily after their awkward first meeting. It seemed as though he was destined for very awkward encounters with people. Man, karma was a bitch but at least it owed him.

"That's great! I didn't figure you'd be the kind of guy to go to this kind of shindig alone. Good job, stud," he said, snipping the thread with a sharp tug. The jacket was finished as best as he was ever going to manage. The detail work was done and now the tailoring was done. Well, Haven was definitely ready for a ball and his officially lovely woman. "You better look fetching for her, or I'll have a thing to say to you." Strel handed the jacket of to the man, crossing his arms as he waited for him to put it on for a final look. "You better not shame my work."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread