I think it'll tunic up quite nicely
[html]

w00t!

Haven followed Strelein over to the chairs and watched him sit and continue to amend the stitching on the top. He refrained from taking a seat though, because he had a feeling that he would need to try the shirt back on again after the alterations were finished and from the looks of it, it wasn't going to take the redheaded male long to do so. The Knight had to admire how quickly he worked with such small tools and fine details. He knew if he ever tried to sew anything he's just make a horrible mess of it. His hands were meant for the sword, not the needle.

The Seneschal couldn't help the blush that ran up through his cheeks at Strel's joking, thankfully his orange fur hid this sign of embarrassment. "Hehe, thanks," was all he could manage in response. He wasn't sure if Strelein thought he was some kind of ladies man or something or if he was just trying to get a rise out of him. The latter was probably the most likely. "I'm sure she'd have something to say to me too," he said, taking the shirt back and slipping it over his head once again. He smoothed the shirt out and slipped the jacket back on. "If I can't make this look good then I better just throw in the towel, yeah?" he said with a laugh. It fit perfectly now and even he could see it was a very handsome ensemble.

<style type="text/css">
.havengoldenknight b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0BE58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havengoldenknight-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.havengoldenknight p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havengoldenknight {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#112A48; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... knight.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C7B034; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#1E508A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread