I think it'll tunic up quite nicely
[html]

The shirt fit really well from what he could see, which was definitely a good thing. Well the outfit was now Haven's, which meant that it was officially out of his hands. Whatever the man did with it was totally up to him. If he wore it to the party, so be it. If Princess ripped it apart, well, then it was up to Haven, but Strel would fix that damage completely amused. "Princess better appreciate the effort I put in to make you look presentable compared to a lovely lady like that." His job was done and he could relax for a while, before he went on to finish his own set of clothes for the party. Like the tailor was going to appear like a ragtag pauper. Puh-lease. Strel had appearances to maintain and it would be a nice chance to show off for the people unfortunate enough not to have come to him for services. Egotistical little bastard.

"You better, because I'll smother you with one, for sure." Strel reclined against his seat, crossing his legs a bit and his arm across the back of the chair. "Now, get out of my studio. You have a woman to woo some more, I hear," he said, snickering a little as he gave Haven a nonchalant wave with a few flicks of his wrist.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread