Forgotton, Yet Ever Present
[html]

No worries! ^w^ Sorry about the quality >n<
500+

Naryu the black wolf repeated to herself. “Hello, Naryu,” the soft melody greeted. It was that strange sense of respect that the wolf considered to be polite. Despite the fact that she had already exchanged a few words, the two had not properly made an introduction. With the knowledge of a name, a label, for this young creature with striking eyes, the Warrior was better able to make that introduction. The woad banded maw dipped lightly and an effort to offer a soft smile was made, although such efforts were not made manifest. The tranquil features remained unchanged, but perhaps the pup would understand. Upon learning that Naryu remained in the company of the Alpha Male, the Warrior nodded softly. “Conor is a good wolf,” she commented, and she truly did believe it to be so. He was not like his father with darkness grasping so completely at his heart. The thought of the chocolate and cream male called memories of long ago. It had been Haku that had accepted a younger Cwmfen into Dahlia, who had given her the first taste of womanhood. But he had threatened her family, and he had dishonored Dahlia de Mai. Despite the female’s intrigue of the dark, she could not recognize him as she had once had. He may have been dead, a new wolf replacing him with strikingly similar features.

The pup lived up to her curious potential with another question. The white-eyed wolf paused for a moment in thought. It seemed as if the young one had dipped briefly into her mind. It was a curious thing. “I came here because I had been running,” the alto tones admitted openly. And perhaps, when she had left Dahlia, she had been running once more. It was frustrating for the Warrior that she had not stood her ground. But she knew, also, that some fights were never meant to be fought. And she remembered all the things she had learned her brief lifetime about War. “Dahlia gave me protection. And so, in return, I gave Dahlia protection too.” There was a brief pause, and she noticed her own use of the past tense. “I’m a returning member, you see,” she explained, “and I’ve come to give the pack protection again, if my services are needed.” She fell silent then, feeling that she had explained herself. She would not be surprised however, if her explanation only caused more questions to arise. She would be willing to answer such questions. The black fae was not one to conceal thing, even and especially from a young one.

“You were born here,” the soft tones supposed, the white gaze contemplating the young Naryu. The Warrior wondered who the young one belonged to, whose blood ran through her veins. But, in the end, such a thing did not matter, she supposed, and so the black wolf was silent. “Do you like your home?” With pups, it was always a game of trading questions, but the black fae did not mind. It was a way for the youth to practice the use of their mind, and such a thing was the most important.

<style type="text/css">
.cwmfenravensky b {font-weight:bold; color:#1E4D63; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.cwmfenravensky-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.cwmfenravensky p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cwmfenravensky {margin:0 auto; width:383px; background-color:#030422; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... vensky.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #001F34; padding: 10px 0px 134px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#B8BBC8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread