That special place.
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC: 320

OOC: you did just fine Smile

Niro heard the greetings, and his muscles tensed but in his past he knew that any hostile wolf wouldn’t introduce themselves in such a manner, he let his mind come back from the daydream he’d been having to see a wolf who was just as grey as he was with more white than he had though, the way he was standing was one that was considering if he should run or not, which meant that he was just as tense as Niro was. So he wasn’t really wanting a fight any more than Niro was, he smiled, but he put the chick back in its resting spot, and only the head could be seen, the chick looked at the stranger, Marahute could tell its foster father was timid around this new creature even though it looked a lot like Niro.

Greetings, I’m Niro, Niro Takekuro, I really don’t want any trouble.

He said making it perfectly clear he wasn’t looking for any type of fight, he’d said that to countless wolves back in florida, and when they still advanced, he used his own tricks to get them down long enough for Niro to run as fast as he possibly could. He was sure he wasn’t going to have to do this today, he slowly stood up, feeling it would be rather rude to still be sitting down. He knew how nice it would be to have friends from other packs, but he could tell that Zarin had no pack, he wondered if it would be just as wise. He thought it would be. The more friends he had, the better off in life he would be. He had yet to make an enemy here though, everyone seemed to like his company, but he wasn’t going to let his guard down because of that. He was a nice wolf, and he’d never put anything at stake to make other’s think differently.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread