That special place.
[html]

OOC sorry crap post not with it lately kinda stressed
word count 340

The response that he was waiting for was just as he expected polite yet cautious he could also see that Niro his new acquaintance was quite timid, not in the fact that he was quite but slightly coy Zarin liked this made him feel relaxed. Even though he acted as the nice wolf that he was, Zarin is a well trained archer he would not hesitate to defend himself but he had a feeling that it wouldn’t be needed with the grey coated wolf. “I mean no harm I just haven’t seen or spoke with another in many moons” in fact he hasn’t spoken to another in nearly two years. Strange it was for zarin to see another out in the open so at ease “do you not care for ambush as you are so unguarded” this is only because Zarin look‘s for safety and self preservation in any situation. The only reason for this lack of defence would have to be the hand of destiny looking over Niro protecting him “ha the spirit mother must have a big plan for you laddy” he spoke with a certain sense of self realisation as though everyone believed in the love and embrace of the sprit mother guiding all down their chosen lines of destiny. Not quite sure about the weird tangent he went off on and how Niro would react to it Zarin jumped in before he could reply “sorry my life style is not meant to be pushed upon others” fully knowing he’d would repent for his actions later. The breeze picked up and the clouds started to thicken like mixing two flavours of ice cream together making a marbleised look in the sky “rain maybe hmm” he uttered under his breath “well good laddy what can you tell me about this place, you see I have travelled from bonnie old Scotland and would like to at least make one friend” he said with a quirky grin “please sit” as he placed his bow and arrows to the ground.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread