That special place.
[html]

WC: 403

OOC: OMG I didn't see this I'm sooooo sorry for this late reply, I feel so bad ; ;

Niro only relaxed when Zarin spoke, he seemed like a good wolf, and hopefully someone who wouldn’t turn his back on a nice meeting, he listened to the other wolf, while sizing him up. He was as grey as Niro, although Niro was a purebred tundra wolf, he had gotten some kind of color mutation before he was born, his hair and fur were all natural, but it seemed odd to see a wolf with the same fur color as him. He was also holding a bow and arrow, he’d seen a few of those but not many of the wolves that had one knew how to use it.

I was enjoying the little sun I’ve seen in some time, my packlands is just over there,

He said, he didn’t have any good explaination why he was out here, un guarded, and uncaring, it just slipped when he saw the wonderful scene and the sun had shone through the clouds only for a short while. But he wasn’t going to make up excuses.

I’m afraid I don’t know what you mean about spirit mother.

He said, he was in fact, not a religious wolf, although through his thick and thin it seemed he should have been when he was back in Florida. He stiffly sat when the wolf offered him and he had sat himself, he looked again at the bow and arrows with interest. He was no fighter, but this seemed more like a sport than actually killing although he knew exactly what it was used for.

I’ve seen something like that before, a couple times.

He said with bright interest. Maybe someday he could learn to use a bow and arrow, and well if he made friends with Zarin maybe he could come back and show him a thing or two, and possibly Niro could find something for Zarin in return, he was learning to do leather crafting. He could possibly make the other wolf something in return, but for now he’d get to know him first.

You said you were from Scotland? I’m afraid I haven’t heard of that place.

He said, he’d seen old human maps but he was never interested in looking at them. The few places he knew were where he had been which was around south east old America, and here, well he knew a little about where Russia was too. Other than that he knew next to nothing.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread