[M] drug sniffin' dog.
[html]

This thread makes me giddy, and I have no concept of replying in order after coming off a like... month-long absence, anyway. xD 300+

The boy before her was young, though not much younger than herself, technically. Lolita had died when she was eleven months old, and forever she would stay that young. Of course, she would not tell anyone this. Most seemed to assume she was older, and therefore treated her as such. She assumed it was likely that they would take an adult seriously about being dead, rather than an eleven-month-old pup. It was hardly worth explaining the discrepency in her age and her time on earth, as well. Lolita just considered it easier to pretend, like everything else seemed to be in her strange and bizarre afterlife.

The creamy colored Dahlian lifted the joint off of her lips for a moment, though she shrugged in acceptance. She did not know anyone in Crimson Dreams other than Kansas, so there was hardly any point in questioning who it was that he was looking for. She certainly would not be able to help him in that respect. It also was none of her business, both the person that he sought and the message he was meant to deliver. "Would I know your mother? There's something... I guess you just remind me of someone," she mused. She doubted it was his mother; the scent would be stronger, wouldn't it? Unless, of course, she only knew his mother in passing. Still though, it was something she couldn't quite put a finger on. She placed the joint between her lips thoughtfully, inhaling deeply.

Once again, she removed the rolled piece from between her lips. "Lolita Monroe," she breathed, the smoke practically pouring from her mouth with the words. "Pleasure to meet you, Barrett," she said, and it was. This was a rare good mood for Lolita. "And this broken city is Halifax. I live over in Dahlia de Mai, but I have a house here, as well, to escape to. A friend of mine had a place out here, too, but I haven't seen him in a while, and I'm sure there are other souls around, as well." Lolita considered Anselm close enough to being a friend to label him as such, though she hadn't seen him since the end of the war when he had helped her to understand that it had not been personal. Everything had been because of Haku.

<style type="text/css">
.lolitaloveflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#251221; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lolitaloveflowerooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:11px; color:#251221; text-align:right;}
.lolitaloveflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lolitaloveflower {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#917287; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... flower.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #251221; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D6B3C0; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread