I'm waiting 'til the upperhand is mine
[html]

XD

"Does that mean comprehension is beyond you, or that you do not comprehend my answer? And by 'we', do you mean there is more than one of you?"

The fact that the jackal used the plural form was unusual, and made the conversation that much more interesting. Although from the reaction that the animal gave it seemed like it wasn't as interested. Caedres was hoping to learn a bit more before this ended one way or another. He wasn't looking for a fight, but he also would not let the jackal distract him enough to enter the territory, at least not without finding its intentions.

<style type="text/css">
.Caedresgift b {font-weight:bold; color:#282722; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Caedresgiftooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; text-align:right;}
.Caedresgift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Caedresgift {margin:0 auto; width:341px; background-color:#dbd4cc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 955262.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1e2b45; padding: 130px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread