When the stars fell, I knew it to be the end
[html]

"Yeah, sleeping in a cave for once sounds like a good idea." Rowan thought for a moment. When was the last time he slept in a den? 'After dad died,' he thought. 'Once he was gone, and Ophelia still wasn't found, I couldn't stand to be there anymore. It had too many memories. So I left.' He was alone for about half a year before he thought about joining a pack. The other half of his lonely year was spent trying to find the right one. Rowan had seen wolves together, hunting, playing, talking. He wanted to be like them. He wanted to be a part of it.

He chuckled a bit when Ember spoke of her son. "He sounds like a lot of fun." Rowan smiled. "I wish I had someone like him. Someone that's not afraid to be themselves. Maybe not a kid, and maybe not a sibling, but maybe just a friend. I haven't had a friend in awhile. They sound like fun." He himself began to feel like a kid again; wanting things that weren't attainable. He sighed deeply. "Sorry. For some reason, I feel very open right now. My apologies." He bowed his head to add emphasis. "But um, if you wouldn't mind sharing, hare sounds really good right now." The wolf's stomach grumbled at the thought of a real meal.

Image from Iamidaho.
<style>
.rowana01-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rowana01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rowana01 b {color:#DFD5C9; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.rowana01 {background-color:#A6865C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/rowan.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:155px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family:tahoma, serif; font-size:9px; color:#272118; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto;}
.rowana01-credit {font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread