Why is the sky blue?
[html]

The std everyone wants to have, and I don't mind

The little Sadira blanked out for a moment, eyes caught on the world outside of the door. He had been out with his mother, father, and siblings but this time he was alone and only had this person to block him. He probably wouldn't too. The man's voice caught his attention again and he sent dust green eyes up at him, cocking his head to the side. Grinning, Silvano introduced himself, "Silvano. Sadira. My mommy is the boss." Chancing a few steps forward on the porch, the young one laughed, feeling the sunlight on his face. It was so very nice.

He jumped in place a few times, shifting side to side a little. Silvano turned back to the man. "You not part of my family. Where you come from?" he asked, curious at to the origins of the stranger. This guy did not mean him any harm, so he was not worried for his safety. Plus there had been no movement of hostility. So he was friendly!

<style type="text/css">
.silvanofieldowl b {font-weight:bold; color:#9D4B1F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.silvanofieldowl-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.silvanofieldowl p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silvanofieldowl {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#A77735; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lfield.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F5C283; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#825B2B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread