Why is the sky blue?
[html]

Sorry it took so long!!! I'll have more time this weekend.

Caedres' head tilted to the side as he gazed at Silvano. The little wolf was extremely bubbly. It was a bit frightening. So much energy bottled up inside something so small. Quite... odd. His blunt questions showed his innate curiousity. Amusing.

"No, I am not part of your family. I am part of your pack... now. I came from..."

Pausing, he tried to think of how to explain where he was from to a wolf who probably had never left the manse property. Simplest terms... simple...

"I came from across the mountains to the West. Where the sun sets every evening."

The little thing's blatant need to take in everything around him made Caedres smile a wolfy grin. He was starting to grow on the grey wolf, although Caedres would never admit it to himself.

<style type="text/css">
.Caedresgift b {font-weight:bold; color:#282722; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Caedresgiftooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; text-align:right;}
.Caedresgift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Caedresgift {margin:0 auto; width:341px; background-color:#dbd4cc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 955262.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1e2b45; padding: 130px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread