Aislinn [J]
Aislinn peered quizzically as the male seemed to inspect her and she watched him closely, aware that he must be thinking of what to do with a strange newcomer such as herself. In the depths of her mind, she half considered leaving the area and save Conor from the hassle of rehoming her and fixing her leg. However, attached to this thought was the knowledge that she had no where else to go; no warm den to go back to; no pups to nurture; no pack. This thought still saddened her greatly and her eyes flicked to the distance very briefly, away from Conor, until she found her eyes staring upon the male again. She saw him smile and this reassured her that he was friendly enough. From what she had told him, leaving now would possibly leave a lot of guilt upon him and she could not bring herself to do that.

Her ears twitched to attention as he spoke of a home. Wolfville. The name made it sound homely, warm and comforting. Her eyes seemed to twinkle with the prospect of a cosy den, full of people that she could trust but the long walk? She wasn't sure she could handle it until she had rested thoroughly. At his question, she smiled once more and answered,"Aislinn." She then wondered,"Am I keeping you from your family? I'm sorry if I've caused any sort of inconvenience for you...?"

Messages In This Thread