this is only a game.
[html]

WC: 388 I believe C:

It was nice to have a normal conversation every once and a while. Inferni was a nice place to Keychain, she enjoyed it here. She listened carefully as Kaena replied. And after a second she opened her mouth to reply herself. ''I'm good, thank you. It's great so far, though I haven't really met anyone yet.'' After she had finished her last sentence, she gave a innocent yet confused smile as the other tilted her head. ''No, just thinking I suppose. '' The female replied, being careful not to trip over the few rocks she saw. ''You know, I haven't found anyone to teach me fighting yet.'' Keychain spoke a little quieter than usual. She cleared her throat after spacing out for a few seconds. The female was still a bit ashamed to admit her low skill when it came to fighting, but she wasn't that worried about admitting it in front of Kaena. ''Why do you ask? I mean, if there's anything the matter.'' The female asked curiously. Keychain was a little shocked that the other had even asked, but it wasn't a big deal. She began to hum a tune as it was starting to become quiet. Keychain liked peace and quiet on some occasions but not right now. She changed the tune to more of a 'country' style for a moment but then stopped completely. The girl didn't want to annoy Kaena should she not like anything music. To be honest, Keychain was bored, which was the only reason why she would hum at such a time like this.

Keychain LOATHED being bored. But who didn't for that matter? Usually, in front of family, she would whine and complain, but never to others. The female didn't wanted to seem childish in front of friends or anyone else but family. She was, kind of, a completely different person when she was with family. Not that she had any that she had kept in touch with, of course. She started to wonder if Kaena had any family. That might be a stupid thing to wonder. The other probably had tons of relatives. Keychain always assumed higher ranks would have more family than lower. But she didn't know. The girl wanted to ask, but she also didn't want to be nosy so she remained silent.

<style>
.keya01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.keya01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.keya01 b {color:#F4D0F6; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.keya01 {background-color:#B69997; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/key.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #F4D0F6; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#292322; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.keya01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.keya01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F4D0F6; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread