this is only a game.
[html]

No problem Big Grin & I'm assuming Kaena has always been in Lupus form when around Key? XD - WC: 302

Key was happy with the reply. ''Yeah I've checked out the mansion, like you told me to, remember? I've been to the caves too, but I didn't spend much time there,'' she told the other. The female started to walk a bit lazily. Her paws started hurting a bit, but it wasn't that bad. It would be quite a while before she would have to stop and sit down for a break. Walking wasn't a chore. Keychain was quite glad to hear the hybrid's next words. She almost burst with excitement, but she kept herself from replying too soon. The female didn't not exactly how to tell Kaena what she knew. Fighting was fighting right? You just...fought. There wasn't any special moves...or was there? ''Er, what exactly do you mean? I know how to bite, and claw...'' Her voice trailed off, and she left it at that. Keychain smiled as the hybrid explained why she had asked if anything was the matter. ''Oh. Well sometimes I appear nervous when I'm really not, I guess that's a habit,''she replied quite quickly. Key's look turned into one of shock as she tilted her head in confusion. The female had never exactly seen a luperci up close before. She had heard of them,--though she thought it was a myth at first, she started to believe it later in life--and seen them from a distance, but never enough to get a good grasp of what all three forms looked like. And the only time she had ever seen Optime form was when the wolf was just a blurry dot from miles away. The female was a little afraid of the question, for some reason. After a few moments of silence and tension, Key finally got out, baffled;

''F...Form?''

<style>
.keya01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.keya01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.keya01 b {color:#F4D0F6; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.keya01 {background-color:#B69997; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/key.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #F4D0F6; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#292322; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.keya01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.keya01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F4D0F6; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread