this is only a game.
[html]

Word Count :: 367 Hmm, I deserve a smack with a newspaper~ and yiz, Lupus form is good. ^_^

In Character

The silver-shaded woman nodded her head in response, remembering that she generally tried to introduce newcomers to these things—she did not like to leave Inferni's newest members out in the cold, and she did not take it for granted that all of them would be able to figure out where the clan's residence space was. And even if they did, it was always possible that newer members figured they needed an invitation to officially set up shop—such was not the case, and Kaena wished to make that clear to anyone who bore Inferni's scent and called the clan home. “My apologies. Getting old, and I don't remember everything so well anymore,” the hybrid said, baring her yellowed teeth in a fierce grin. Though she passed this off as a joke, it was the honest truth—no longer was her memory as sharp as it once had been, and though she did not feel old, with a decade under her belt, such a label was unavoidable at this point.

“Well, have you ever fought someone for serious before?” the hybrid asked, curious. She didn't mind starting from scratch with Key—it might be easier that way. “Us coyotes and hybrids usually aren't as big as wolves, so we have to work a little harder to stay alive,” the hybrid said, laughing softly. It wasn't really a laughing matter, true—even so, the silver-shaded Centurion had a warped and rather morbid sense of humor. “No problem. As long as you're not having trouble,” the woman responded, the sable tip of her tail wavering in the air behind her. The other canine seemed surprised at the suggestion of forms, and Kaena looked her over in her own surprise. She had not known a non-Luperci (at least not to her knowledge, anyway—sometimes it simply didn't come up in conversation) for a very long time. “I'm sorry, I thought you were a Luperci. It's no problem if you're not, though—I can still help you,” the canine offered. If Key could not shift, it was even more imperative that she learn some fighting skills—even a seasoned fighter might not last against a canine able to change its form.

<style>
.kae-funeral p { text-indent:25px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; }
.kae-funeral b { color:#A4F62D }
.kae-funeral { background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/ ... header.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #577104; width:446px; padding:166px 0px 1px 0px; text-align:justify; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e4f7c9; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:1pt; line-height:12px; }
.kae-funeral-text {font-family:georgia; font-size:11pt; color:#A4F62D; word-spacing:-.5pt; letter-spacing:0px; font-weight:bold; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; margin:0px 40px 0px 40px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CCFF00; width:366px; line-height:18px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread