this is only a game.
[html]

WC: 302 - XDD Oh and sorry if ''Lupercies'' is not the correct term XP

Keychain smiled a bit. ''It's fine.'' The female brushed it off as if it was nothing. Sighing a bit--not out of sadness, it was actually something similar to a yawn, then listened a little too quietly to the hybrid's next words. She shook her head a bit. ''Not really. I don't like to get into fights, so no one ever really picked one with me, but I used to play fight with my sibling...'' Her voice trailed off. It didn't really matter that she play fought with her sibling, that wasn't a real fight, but Key was told that it helped you learn about fighting in case you had to defend yourself. The female nodded as the other explained why she had asked what fighting moves she knew. ''Yeah I'm not exactly the biggest thing out there.'' Keychain blushed a little. She had just now realized how small she was in the world, though she wasn't THAT small. Still, it made her feel embarrassed. Her tail wagged a little, Lupercies were real? Well, Key had always believed, but never REALLY knew. She blushed again, if Lupercies WERE real and true, the silver-shaded woman was probably a Luperci herself, and Keychain had not noticed it. Oh well, at least she didn't have to admit it. Oh wait. She did. Keychain was as red as a tomato as she admitted; ''Oh. I never actually knew Luperci's were for real...'' If this was common knowledge, Keychain was really embarrassed. She hoped that was not the case. And, Lupercies would probably have a better chance of beating her in a fight with all three forms...so she would HAVE to learn fighting, or else. Keychain shuddered a bit but not much. The female didn't want the other thinking she was scared, or troubled.

<style>
.keya01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.keya01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.keya01 b {color:#F4D0F6; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.keya01 {background-color:#B69997; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/key.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #F4D0F6; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#292322; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.keya01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.keya01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F4D0F6; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread