this is only a game.
[html]

Huh. IDK, to be honest. XD

The silver-shaded hybrid was no stranger to education—she had raised many children, and most of them had been finely tuned for battle. Even so, it did not seem her training or her hopes would determine the route proper for her children—and even if they chose a path different from the one she had the highest hopes for, the silver-shaded hybrid held no less love for her family. She listened to Key describe her play-fighting, and nodded, considering—though it was a far cry from any formal training, it was not altogether useless; the formative years were some of the most important, and no doubt Keychain took something away from those tumbles. “That helps, though. Play-fighting is important when you're a child,” the coyote said. She knew this from experience—her own children had been rough-housing and tumbling since they were very small.

“Neither am I, so it's important to keep moving. Use your smaller size to your advantage—they might be bigger but they're not as fast, and you can probably run circles around bulky ones,” the coyote said. The silver-shaded woman hadn't know a whole lot of non-Lupercis throughout her life, and she was not particularly adept at dealing with this delicate situation. “Well, yes. Most of the canines who live around here are Luperci, I think. I do remember, though—it wasn't always so common,” the hybrid said, half-smiling. She could recall that time period some years ago, when she herself had not even known she was a Luperci—with no one to teach her about it, how could she have known?

<style>
.kae-begin .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.kae-begin p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kae-begin b {color:#E9B52A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kae-begin {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://tbd.sleepyglow.net/kaena/ipb/kae_begin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:180px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E9B52A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C57622; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.kae-begin-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.kae-begin .separator{width:320px; border-bottom:1px dotted #E9B52A; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread