this is only a game.
[html]

Sorry for the long wait, my brother came over and...yeah >.>. So short!! I promise I'll break 400 next time D;. By the way, I love that table =D.

Keychain smiled and wagged her tail. She was glad play-fighting did actually help, so she wasn't completely useless at fighting, maybe almost, but not quite. Key listened to the silver-shaded hybrid's words. She nodded. ''Yeah, I always thought because of my pretty small size I would probably hit weak, but hit fast and hit a lot instead of just one big bite if I ever got in a fight.'' That was basically her current strategy. Though, she had never used it. Keychain never liked fights. She was probably better off as a peacekeeper. But I'm in a pack now. It's only right to fight for it. The female reminded herself. That was the only reason she needed to keep herself from thinking twice about learning how to fight.

<style>
.keya01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.keya01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.keya01 b {color:#F4D0F6; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.keya01 {background-color:#B69997; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/key.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #F4D0F6; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#292322; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.keya01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.keya01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F4D0F6; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread