this is only a game.
[html]

No problem at all! I'm laggy myself sometimes, so I understand. :3 Also, no problem with short posts! They're just fine by me. And thank you! I do like this one. ;;

The world had changed quite a lot throughout the scarred woman's lifetime—she had been born a Luperci, but she had not even realized this trait within herself until she was nearly two years old. Her parents had never shifted in her own memory, and they had never spoken of being Luperci, and so Kaena could not possibly have known she was one, as well—she had never even encountered one prior to coming here. The world had changed quite a bit since then; though she had never been much of a traveler, she had seen some of the rest of it again during her most recent departure from Inferni. It had been different from what she remembered.

“That's the idea. Rather than try to inflict all your damage at once, jump in and out of combat. Try to keep yourself from being hit, and move a lot. Keep them confused,” the hybrid woman encouraged. “If you wanted to spar, we could try that, if you'd like?” the coyote asked. She had sparred with Anselm many times, and more recently, with Snake. Both had been invaluable in terms of experience, and the hybrid lamented that she could not have their help sooner.

<style>
.kae-begin .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.kae-begin p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kae-begin b {color:#E9B52A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kae-begin {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://tbd.sleepyglow.net/kaena/ipb/kae_begin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:180px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E9B52A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C57622; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.kae-begin-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.kae-begin .separator{width:320px; border-bottom:1px dotted #E9B52A; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread