this is only a game.
[html]

Er, actually, I meant I would break 300...it was a number error...XD..I just didn't go bother to fix it...yeah..>.>. XD. WC: - 341

Keychain was happy that Kaena approved of her idea. She nodded and smiled. The female made a mental note of the hybrid's words. Her building confidence was quickly shattered unfortunately, at what the other had suggested right after those words. Key had never sparred in her life, in fact, she wasn't even sure what it was. She of course knew it was a fight, but not a real fight, kind of like a playfight. ''Um okay!'' Key finally blurted out. She lowered herself, as if she was going to pounce. ''D-Do I really bite you? As fast, or as much as I can? Or do I just pretend to bite you, but not really? Or even, do I bite you lightly, but not as much as I can?'' The female stammered, unsure of exactly what to do. ''Sparring is kind of like playfighting right?'' She asked, feeling embarrassed for not even really knowing what a spar was. Key was pretty sure it was the ladder, but she didn't want to end up doing a spar wrong.

Key, for a split second, thought what if sparring didn't mean fight? But she shook that thought away, she KNEW sparring was like fighting. Yeah. She gave nervous smile to Kaena, waiting for a response. Key tried to remember the times when she fought with her brother, how did she fight? Even if she was biting as hard as she could, she probably still didn't hurt him because her fangs were not the sharpest thing when she was younger. The simple hybrid mentally sighed in defeat, she could not recall the memories. She had a good memory, but Key was not one to remember certain things like that. The girl kind of wished her brother was here right now. It would be nice to have family with her. Keychain's ears went down, and she felt a little troubled. Key missed her family. The hybrid wished her family was bigger, but she wasn't about to contribute to the family. 'Ew.' She thought.

<style>
.keya01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.keya01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.keya01 b {color:#F4D0F6; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.keya01 {background-color:#B69997; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/key.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #F4D0F6; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#292322; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.keya01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.keya01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F4D0F6; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread