this is only a game.
[html]

table © Alaine
My post is short. Sad

Though the younger woman seemed nervous, the scarred hybrid had confidence in her. Kaena was not nearly as frail as she appeared sometimes, and the old woman was certain Key would never intentionally harm anyone, much less her own leader. She seemed too kind, and the scarred woman was glad for it—as harsh a reputation as Inferni had, they needed individuals such as Keychain and Razekiel. Perhaps they were not the first coyotes the scarred woman would seek in battle, but for all the years Inferni had suffered and wrought retribution, a friendly presence in the neutral lands, should Key happen to travel beyond the borders, could do the coyote clan worlds of good.

“You've got it. Try not to actually bite if you can help it—it's easier to get hurt that way. Snap or swipe at the air in front of me, instead. The movement is the same. If you do bite by accident or something, it's no big deal—just remember you're not trying to hurt anyone right now,” the scarred woman said, lightly teasing the dark-hued woman. She seemed down about something and nervous, and the scarred coyote wished to alleviate that to the best of her ability. Perhaps she was not the most sociable thing around, and she did not always know the right thing to say, but such were her attempts.

<style>
.kae-giftalaine {width:380px;border:none;background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... tesnow.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom; padding-bottom:165px;background-color:#fdfdfe;}
.kae-giftalaine .inner {text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;color:#8a7384;}
.kae-giftalaine .ooc {color:#d66e6e}
.kae-giftalaine p { text-indent: 25px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 5px; }
.kae-giftalaine b { color: #d66e6e; }
.kae-giftalaine em { color:#d66e6e; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread