bleach white bones
You may post again and/or archive or whatever. <333

[html]

He would never understand searching for family, even though it seemed to be a popular thing around here. Of course, Snake would probably never understand family. He had watched it here, especially with the Lykoi clan, and he had trouble drawing any similarities with how he was raised. Where it wasn't the Boss and his sons (some of which were Snake's half-brothers), it was the somewhat strained relationship between himself and his mother, or his venomous rivalry with his twin. None of them were particularly anyone he would want to see again--quite frankly, the only one he had formed any attachment to was dead. That was why he was here, as far away from them as he could manage.

Snake nodded to acknowledge her parroting of his name, and her thanks--he knew it was nothing, but there was no reason in bringing it up. He was waiting to see if there was anything else she wanted to know about Inferni and its garrison of Lykoi inhabitants, but he could tell from the expression on her face and the look in her eye beforehand that she didn't have much more to inquire about. So when she voiced something similar to that thought, he simply nodded once more and said, as helpfully as he could, "If I do hear of them or meet them, I will tell them that you were looking." He dipped his head; something of a polite dismissal, seeing as though she was still standing at the doorstep of the clan. He added, however, "I believe you are welcome here if you wish to return." She was the daughter of one of the clan-members, of course.

He did not leave quite yet, however; daughter of Razekiel or no, he was a guardian of these lands, and he would see her leave.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread