Song of the water carried by the breeze ...
[html]

Thanks so much for replying and for the avatarSmile

A warm breeze blew by and ruffled the muddy hair upon Ever's head. She stood awkwardly before the male, knowing that he was now aware of her dark travel. Suddenly, a much larger wolf stepped out of the bushes. Ever started, realizing she had not scented him. He looked her over quickly before greeting the male known as Strelein and gave him a look of expectancy. Then he seemed to once again turn his focus to her.

He spoke softly but carried himself with power and dignity. This must be the leader. Ever though warily before dipping her head. "I am Ever," She said, surprised by her own steadiness which gave her new confidence. Feeling like she should elaborate more on the situation she added more quietly "I have been traveling for an awfully long time and hope to find a place to settle." Ever once again glanced at Strelein nervously

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#369FCC; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2lw6hdd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

out of character text

Messages In This Thread