Song of the water carried by the breeze ...
[html]

The King arrived, not in the grandeur that the redhead would have expected of the prior King of the Miracles. But, there was little reason to complain, so long as the pack was up and running smoothly and corruption stayed out. Strel nodded to Vigilante, letting him take over a bit. This was his forte after all, not the Baron's. The girl introduced herself, sending him a sidelong glance. Strel sighed, twisting his body to face the other man. "I found her here. She seems weak and malnourished. I don't know if it's because of her travels or something else." But he figured she had traveled a fair amount on little food. Her endurance was surprising. Most young ones would die."I figured I would defer to the wisdom of my more advanced peers, since I'm not so high on our lovely food chain."

A look of concern crossed his features, lavender eyes evaluating the King's reaction. "What are you going to do, m'lord," he questioned, adding the flair he would have given to Jacquez. They were both Kings (well, one was an ex-King) and the redhead thought the same treatment be required, above the respect they deserved of course. If Ever were accepted here, who would house her? Who would take her in? That was what worried the redhead the most now.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread