Song of the water carried by the breeze ...
[html]
Strel is out now :U

Strel was not a father figure, in the least. He was not ready for kids or to take care of them, old as he was. There was a commitment required for them that he did not have just yet, and this girl was just that, a kid, and he could not be held responsible for another life. Strel was could not protect a child if anything happened. So, he was very glad that the King offered to take the girl. He felt ashamed that he did not step up and offer himself as a host, but he hoped it would not besmirch his image in the King's eyes.

The redhead sent Vigilante a thankful glance, as well as an apologetic one. "M'lord, I should go, since I'm in the middle of a patrol." Lavender eyes went to the child, who seemed beyond exhausted. "I wish I could help more with the young one, but I fear I am ill equipped for such a job." He rubbed at the back of his neck, watching Vigilante. "But since I did find her, I'm up for helping you out with her, if the need arises." His gaze shifted to Ever once more, as he leaned over to be on a closer level to her. "Welcome to Cour des Miracles, Ever." Strel moved to return to his previous path and away from the King and the new member.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread