Song of the water carried by the breeze ...
[html]

You can post again or we can end here, fade to black either way and say he brought her back to his house? =3 Welcome to the pack! WotD: Fathom.

Vigilante did not mind that Strelein had not volunteered to take in the young girl. He knew that Ayita would not mind, and he felt that it was his duty as the King to make sure all of the pack's members were safe. It seemed logical that it would mean taking in anyone that needed care until they were ready to move out on their own. He could not fathom why someone would turn away someone so young, but she had gotten here somehow. The King would not allow her to feel unwanted in their pack, and he would do his best to ensure that.

"It was goos to see you again, Strelein," he said as the man left. Then, he smiled warmly at Ever. "Let's go back to my house now, and we can get you settled in. You can meet my mate, Ayita, and her daughter, Amaranth. She's only a little bit younger than you, and I'm sure you'll like them both." He waited until she was ready to go before leading the way to the house in Lunenburg, keeping his pace slower so that she could keep up easily.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread