m - lost myself and i am nowhere to be found
[html]

WC: 314 OOC: I’m loving this :3 now we just need to rp Clover and Niro and I’ll be a happy tiger!! HAHAHAHA

His own Coyote smile creased across his face when she asked him how he knew. So she really wasn’t from around her, she may have been born far away, oh he knew, his sister had such a mark they were not the same, but they were also known marks of a Lykoi, not to mention that slightly familiar scent, the scent of Family. Saying all this would be no fun for him though, so he kept quiet. His grin broadened when she said the same. This made himself wonder how she knew. He was probably covered in the scent, but other than his eyes little about him showed he was of the Lykoi family.

Enkiel Runihura Lykoi, is my name, and your name?

He may feel he was rather a seer, but he really wasn’t and knew it, to guess a name and get it wrong made him look foolish, he was no fool. He let his grin slide again to a semi amused look. He wondered where she came from, and he knew that Kaena might want to set eyes on her. She was related after all, and it seemed that nothing was better than family to the old coyote.

And why call me love? You don’t know me, and surely would never be mated to me. That word is only used for those who care deeply for another.

He said a little mockingly, He didn’t like words being used for no reason, and well that was sure one of these times, he felt like the way she said it was not meant for what it should actually mean. Saying words lightly was rather bothersome to him, and it got under his skin a little. He shook his head, the small mane on top was nothing much and it only swiveled back and forth, just enough to get the goosebumps from his fur.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread