m - lost myself and i am nowhere to be found
[html]

Hehehe. These two make me laugh already.

He had an interesting name, but it matched his intriguing appearance somehow. Clover wasn’t aware of what exactly a jackal was, so those subtle foreign influence in his handsome looks were lost on her. Still, she could not let her golden gaze leave his ruby eyes – as rich as blood they seemed somehow so malevolent and wonderful. "Clover Love," she responded to him, reaching for the denim that was all that remained of her displaced clothing. "Lykoi, of course," she added her surname with a light smile, now pulling the shorts past both clawed feet and up over her hips.

As she buttoned the denim, her gaze was cast onto him again. Clearly he wasn’t a fan of her pet name, but this only made her smile. She had never heard someone object wholeheartedly to her use of the word before, but she supposed she’d respect his wishes. "I call everyone that, handsome." She directed a Cheshire grin at him, clearly only playing with him. "I’ve never heard anyone so put off by it." Though her eyes remained on him, her thoughts went past their talk of trivial pet names. Instead, Clover wanted to know what this guy was all about and what gave him that unique gleam to his eyes.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread