m - lost myself and i am nowhere to be found
[html]

WC: 302

He watched as she dressed, wondering why she felt the need for those things. Fur kept them nice and snug, but he kept the question to himself, it was pointless and he didn’t care for things that were human made, not everything though. Some things he thought the human were genius’s to make, but he would only point it out when he saw the particular invention. Clothes were not one of them. He stayed quiet watching as she fit herself into the denim shorts on, well she wasn’t a bad image, he thought, but reminded himself she was family, and he had no need for lust.

He smiled at her words to why she said such an honored word, well he was handsome now? Well that was something he couldn’t argue with! He kept his face in the smale small coyote grin for a little while, just taking it in before he once again spoke.

Such a strong word shouldn’t be used so lightly.

He said chosing his words carefully, he didn’t care much for that word but it had power to it, at least in his own mind, to some it might be a fleeting thing, to him, it was life itself. He loved his mother, his father, his grandmother, even his brothers and sister. But he doubted he could love anyone else, and he doubted he’d care either. He wasn’t alone, Set was with him. Well sometimes, but he always felt his gods presence.

Well to each their own I suppose, I just wondered is all.

He said a little flatly, he didn’t like other’s doing certain things but if he got angry or killed those that made him feel that way, he would have a very busy job, and very few would be left around for him to torture.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread