m - lost myself and i am nowhere to be found
[html]

When she finished pulling on her denim shorts, both palms spread out flat over her thighs, smoothing the fabric there. "I guess you’re right," she said softly, though doubtful his words would change her small habit. Juniper Peace had instilled the values of peace and love into all of its members, and Clover didn’t see what was so wrong with just wanting to love and accept everyone. Sure, this Enkiel guy probably had his faults just as Clover did, but that didn’t mean he deserved any less love than another coyote. She shrugged softly, rummaging through her possessions until she discovered just what she was looking for.

"It’s fine," she replied softly, securing her rolling papers and setting them on top of the denim fabric that adorned her thighs. Grabbing the jar, Clover unscrewed the lid and reached for some of the contents. She didn’t worry about whether or not this guy would be offended by her actions. After all, she had been the one that had been lounging here first. As she fixed to roll a joint, Clover let her straw gold gaze flutter to his deep ruby eyes once more. "So, what’s your story? What’re you doing out here?" If he was a Lykoi that meant that he was family. Perhaps he knew more about where Clover’s siblings were, or maybe even her father.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread