m - lost myself and i am nowhere to be found
[html]

Many apologies for the delay! <3

It was with relative ease that Clover rolled herself a joint, licking the paper with a quick swipe of her pink tongue and tucking away the dried leaves with a few rolls of her clawed fingers. When finished, she grinned to herself before placing it between her teeth while she lit a match. When the end caught flame, Clover put out the match and took her first hit, savoring the sweet smoke that filtered into her lungs. She wasn’t offended as Enkiel rose from the purple tapestry and moved away from her, and merely shrugged as she exhaled and watched the smoke billow away from both nostrils and mouth.

"The same, I suppose," she responded before taking another hit. She let his other words tumble in her head for a moment, thinking them over. 'And why do you want to be human?' Clover had never really wanted to be human. In fact, she didn’t really know too much about them. She realized the clothing that many of her loved ones wore resembled the extinct species, but she figured it didn’t matter too much. The humans had made useful inventions and Clover didn’t see why they couldn’t utilize them. Besides, she liked her clothing, her drugs, and her lifestyle. It was all she had ever known. "I’m trying to find my siblings. And maybe even my father," the smoke billowed away once again as Clover let her hand rest idly upon a thigh. "And I’m not trying to be a human. I’m just living my life the way I know how. With peace and love," and she took another hit.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread