m - lost myself and i am nowhere to be found
[html]

WC: 306

He watched her with an eyebrow lifted wondering what she would do if he took the joint from her and threw it in the water, he made to act but she started talking again, so he settled himself down, listening to what she had to say, so she had the same feeling as him, maybe it was a Lykoi thing, family who stays together pretty much lives together, stronger and quite free although there was such things as living too closely.
< b>

If they are Lykois then I’m sure you will find them in Inferni, but you will need permission to roam the lands. I don’t see it as a problem, grandmother loves all family.

He said quietly, knowing that she would even be accepted in the clan even though she adhorned human traints. Many of the coyotes did. He would never in his life wear clothes. He felt suffocated just by looking at even Clover. He’d speak his mind about it but he wasn’t going to actually make them take the clothes off, it did seem to make the place a bit more colorful

You should live your life as the wild, I find it quite intoxicating just by the hunt itself. Or just gnawing on a rabbit bone knowing you out smarted it instead of the other way around.

He said, he had made his first kill not long after he’d been transported to Nova Scotia, but that was because he was such a tiny coyote, and he wasn’t too good at catching things on his own. He’d scavenged for a while until he made his first kill. Then he did everything he could to make more, it felt good to just sink his teeth into something that was running for its life and he’d be the one to snuff out the said life.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread