m - lost myself and i am nowhere to be found
[html]

My sincerest apologies!

The white cylinder had begun to diminish but the flow of thick white smoke seemed almost constant. Clover considered Enkiel’s words as he spoke, her hand resting idly on her thigh while she let the smoke in her lungs settle. After a moment, she exhaled another cloud of white and a smile caught her features. "Inferni, huh?" She had been told that before and had even traveled there a few days prior, meeting a man with a peculiar voice rough and deep, and yet somehow so smooth. He hadn’t been related to her, but she had heard that many of the coyotes in Inferni were. She was so very close to finding her father, but Clover had yet to happen across his campsite tucked away in the northern part of Inferni’s territory.

Although she listened politely to Enkiel’s words, it was clear that the two of them led very different lives. Clover would never abandon her gardening skills, thus her smoking habits. She would never strip away her clothing or jewelry to present herself as a bare Luperci. And she would never hunt innocent animals and gnaw away at their bones like Enkiel had suggested. That was just not her life and that was as clear as day to her. "I don’t eat meat," she told him, before sucking again at her joint. She had met a woman named Rikka whom seemed relatively similar to Clover – at least in the aspects of her lifestyle. She had explained to her how it was alright to eat meat, since that was how Mother Earth had designed the coyote species. But there was an art to it – you only took what you needed and you only preyed on the old or the sick. Clover had yet to implore this philosophy, but she was sure she’d adapt to it soon. Her frame was visibly frail and Clover had faced sickness countless times in her young life. Juniper Peace had adapted to a diet free of meat, but it left its members without substantial nutrition vital for their wellbeing. No wonder Clover, just like her father, was nothing more than skin and bones. "But to each his own, I guess."

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread