Things that need to be said...
[html]
When she addressed him, it hurt even more than when he had started this conversation. Every muscle in his body was now screaming to run away, to forget he even was thinking about this and avoid her for the rest of his life. But it was too late now, he couldn't run from this, there was no turning back now. Nevertheless, there was a long pause after Angel had addressed the larger wolf, you could hear the crickets chirping in the distance, but that's all one could hear during that pause, that uncomfortable, awkward pause. It took another minute for Ty to actually form woods, but when he did speak, there was no hint of cheer or optimism in his voice, this conversation was obviously going to hurt."We...we have to talk..." He stammered out, stepping into the moonlight fully.

Another silence passed, one could cut the tension emanating from this scenario, neither Ty nor presumably Angel wanted to have this conversation, but Ty had to press on and get past it. "The night...the night you were...you were..." He paused and turned away, speaking the disgusting word under his breath. "...Violated...I'm...I'm sorry for...for not showing up early enough..." Ty wasn't one to be sentimental, or to even be particularly serious without some sort of optimism, and yet here he was, looking like he was either about to cry or burst out in frustrated rage. "I...I tried to be quicker, I tried--" He broke off, taking some deep breaths to keep his composure. "I failed you."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread