Things that need to be said...
Angel was silent as he was speaking and was nervous and remained silent and as he spoke she felt sorry. She felt bad for the fact that he had to go through such a thing and Angels tears soon developed as she came forward to give him a tight hug. She held him so and she cried softly.

"It is to you I should apologize. I am sorry I failed the pack by not communicating the danger. It is to you also that I owe you my life for coming to save me Ty. Do not let that night bring you down like you have. If it were not for you, I would have died and had you come any later you would have witnessed it which I know you would not have been able to live through. I am sorry I made you go through such a thing and you are having to go through this pain. It is all my fault."

Angel soon slipped back and the sadness was evident in her eyes as her ears remained folded back on her skull for her sadness was great. She no longer cared that she had been violated. She only cared for the well being of her pack mates, including Ty and she felt as if though she had hurt a friendship she had with Ty. It was just her way of thinking when she became saddened and depressed.

Messages In This Thread