The Domains of My Gods are Many
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC:1,070

OOC: Is long i sorry ; ; i'll have shorter posts i swear!! my hands wouldn't stop typing lol.

Since his first excursion outside of Cour des Miracles, he felt a little braver than he did that day, this time he was itching to explore a little further, and since the clouds didn’t seem to call rain when he first left he decided to bring Tobias with him this time. The small bird was getting use to the wolf, and tethered around Niro’s arm, he couldn’t go anywhere of interest. He was beginning to change in mind habits, from what Niro had seen at least, the redtail wouldn’t move much more than a few feet, the new trust was heartening, Niro was doing the right thing, but he still didn’t trust the bird to fly away if he unhooked the bird from his arm. Inside a small sling pouch going around his shoulder was the little golden eagle, Marahute, who was enthralled with Niro, maybe it was because he hatched the egg the bird came out of. The bird was quite genderless until it grew, that’s why he gave it a genderless name. He hoped it was a female, although that might be too much, females were far larger than their male counterparts. Niro walked through the border between course and the shattered coast, but to actually go to the coast, he was going the wrong way, but he’d been there before on an excursion to look for some pretty things for his and Amaranth’s pirate cave, for now, they were headed into the thick trees of the Ethereal Eclipse, he had heard it was a beautiful place to visit, and he figured Tobias and Marahute would be happy to see such things as well. They needed to get out in any case… until it started raining. The bird wolf threw a blanket over the screeching redtail and let Marahute hide in her little pouch before running towards the forest, it was thick enough to keep the rain from hitting them as much as the open plains. Once in the forest, he was astounded by the sudden change from grassy plains to…. Well trees, ferns, logs and mossy rocks, and he could see many different animals that scattered at the sight of him. This was more of a beautiful place than he could imagine, he uncovered Tobias, who shook his feathers unhappily nipping at Niro’s gloved hand telling him his annoyance at how long it would take him to preen his feathers dry. Niro ignored it. He moved on through the forest looking at wonderment at all of the plant life he could see. He knew this would be a herbalists dream paradise, there were probably plants that could heal the worst of skin infections, even diseases that would surely kill a wolf.

The wolf and two birds had been there for some time, moving further and further into the forest, it was filled with a lot of things Niro had never seen before, and he was afraid to touch in case he shouldn’t. He soon found himself so far into it… that he couldn’t tell which way he’d come from and he felt a sense of panic. He was lost. That was enough. He turned this way and that, and it all just looked like a jumble of trees. He turned to Tobias who screeched a loud “I’m not about to help you” noise. Niro didn’t know what to do… and he usually did know what to do, he had never been lost before, he always had such a good sense of direction.

Oh dear oh dear, just like me to get myself into a situation like this

He said as he turned this way and then that, thinking this was the kind of thing that Orin did and he normally had to save her from it… but Orin wasn’t here… was this some way of telling him he should have stayed in miracles with his sister? He hoped not she was stuck in her room still barely eating when he put food and tried to make her go out, it had been hopeless, now he was here, lost and alone, with one flightless little chick and another he couldn’t trust quite yet. Just as he was thinking he might get stuck in this place, beautiful or not, he caught a glimpse black… and blue? He squinted, and saw a wolf moving through the trees, his heart leapt happily

Hey, hey, can you help me?

Niro said not thinking if she would turn and rip his throat out, he’d lost his caution since he had been in Miracles, it had been so safe that he felt that just about everywhere here would be safe, and this wolf, would gladly help him, just like his pack mates. He had yet to run into someone that had not welcomed him. Even in his last excursions he’d met a pretty nice loner, and before then he’d met those from outside the pack that were pretty nice to him, so why wouldn’t this wolf, and as soon as he thought that he started wondering why the would would want to help him at all, he couldn’t offer her anything, since all he had were his birds, and he’d never give them up, and his belt full of dried food for the birds to snack on. He felt a little more apprehensive than he had been now, stopping, looking awkward with a eagle chick head looking out through the pouch, almost blending in with his grey belly, and his arm stretched out so that the redtail could continue standing on his gloved hand. Niro knew how awkward he would be to others, many of them mentioned it when he was out and about, but they were his friends, this was a total stranger. He stared at the black wolf, not sure if she was going to listen to him or not, in some ways he thought it would be best if she actually moved away now, he wasn’t sure if he really should meet someone like this, he could see the muscles of her body, and could tell she exercised them, kind of like Anann when he watched her practice, maybe she was a fighting wolf? Niro was no match for a fight now, not even with the help of the hawk. It was too small, and he was too much of a … well pansy to take on a fully trained wolf.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread