The Domains of My Gods are Many
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC:335

At first he didn’t think she’d understand, she was moving a little slowly to him but stopped far enough away, and stared at him, finally speaking, which came to such a relief to Niro, he didn’t want to be stuck lost in the forest with another wolf who didn’t understand him. Well the wolf in front of him didn’t seem lost at all, in fact she seemed rather at home here. Which was a heart lifting sign for Niro

I think I lost my way through here, I’m not sure where I should go.
He said quickly, he was sort of getting better at talking, but he was still slightly shy. The wolf in front of him gave him no reason to be extremely hesitant anymore, now that she sat, indicating she wasn’t about to attack him, he had to sigh a relief for that because he had scuffles with drunks and well dirty fighters, nothing like a trained warrior or fighter like her.

Do you know the way to Cour des Miracles?

He asked, knowing if she did know what his pack was she could smell it, although he knew there might be a chance that she hadn’t been there to know the smell but knew the whereabouts, as long as he could get home with his birds safely, he’d be indebted to her. He was not sure, if she knew though, she gave no notion that she knew or even cared, her face was rather unreadable, which in a way scared Niro, he was so use to facial expressions, he rarely talked to those in wolf form though and he knew that most body language was much different in each form. He stood patiently, as the bird on his arm stared at the newcomer one eyed then looked up at the black form that was in the trees, something Niro failed to see, but he wasn’t paying attention to his bird. His full attention was on the black wolf in front of him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread