The Domains of My Gods are Many
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

OOC: sorry it took so long and so short, i'm just getting into work routine and such

He did feel rather sheepish telling the fem that he was lost, as he was normally really good with his sense of direction, but he couldn’t even find his own scent in this mess much less where he’d already been, he was an ok tracker but he knew it would take him forever to get back to where he started, not to mention find where he was first, the forest had taken over his scent with the drizzle that was coming down now, and he never been in a place with such thick trees and brush.

Thank you, I honestly don’t know how I got lost, I usually have a good sense of direction

He said blushing deep scarlet. Thinking his companion thought low of him because of this. He followed her as she moved along the other way. Tobias flapped his wings as he turned unsure of what’s going on but not liking it, Niro clicked his tongue to the bird to calm him down. He was glad the black wolf seemed happy to help him, which in turn was a relief, he’d have to find a way to repay her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread