The Domains of My Gods are Many
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... -mab_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

No worries! I’m not particularly fast either, ^=^;; Sorry about the quality. OnO
500+

The male seemed bashful, suddenly, at her voiced curiosity. That was another emotion that the fae found to be unfamiliar. She saw it often within the faces of those that she encountered, and she smelled it in the air. It was a very warm smell, she decided, and a very rosy, yellow colour. It was a sensation that simply had not found its way into the emotional vocabulary of the woaded Warrior. Uncertain as to how to react to the male’s bashfulness, Cwmfen was silent. For many long moments, her only response to the Cour des Miracles wolf was a swiveling of the double-banded aurals. But as the black wolf lead, she did not allow the silence to persist for long, although she preferred to simply listen to the songs that the world sang to her. She knew that in these cultures, silence was uncomfortable, not beautiful. Thus, at length, the Warrior slowed her pace so that she walked alongside the once-lost male. "All souls become lost once or twice," the alto melody sang, the soft Caledonian lilt dancing with whispering feet upon the dark, damp air. The white orbs, having vigilantly drank the surrounding environment, turning towards the male’s face. The tranquility in her gaze did not reveal her emotions, if other emotions even existed within the Warrior’s solitary soul.

And then, for a moment longer, the Caledonian-Korean allowed he silence to persist once more. The white orbs, glowing in the half-light of pre-dawn, returned to the path ahead as her paws quietly chose the correct path. "If I were to become lost," the soft song sang as her thoughts manifested themselves, "I would pause in my traveling." Her voice was quiet, perhaps only just greater than a whisper. The alto tones were contemplative as she created such a scenario within her mind. The Warrior was accustom to creating scenarios, yet most involved the strategies of war and battle. Such thinking took on a different hue within her soul. The white orbs briefly returned to the nameless male. "Perhaps then the path that I had traveled could be scented and retraced." It seemed a logical thing to do within her mind, but as a Warrior, her mind, too, was trained and disciplined in War. Her mind was as calm and as tranquil as the sinew that bound her form.

The pied Raven crawed thrice, laughing with harsh tones sent upon the dark air. He descended quietly, black wings scooping the air as the talons found purchase within her thick pelt. The Warrior did not break step, as if the added weight of the large bird were insignificant. The single, inky eye was turned toward the Dreamer. The head swiveled about to find the luperci and his birds. The black gaze was unnervingly empty as if the soul of a dead wolf of the same colour still influenced the Raven. It was the empty curiosity that seemed sinister, but what it desired was difficult to say. The broken beak parted slightly as he breathed the air. "Your birds," the alto melody sang, as if the Raven had asked a question of her. "What is their purpose?" The resent she had seen was still within her mind, and she wondered what human thing was now influencing the wolves of ‘Souls.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread