The Domains of My Gods are Many
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC:316

OOC: I don’t know what’s gotten into me, I really should have had this up, I didn’t see it… *makes sure she gets emails from now on*

Niro was slightly unnerved by his companions eyes, they were white, he had just noticed, but that didn’t make her anything bad. They just gave him goose pimples. He listened to her as she spoke, they were wise words. He used his smell but never to track himself back, but that was because he was use to using his sight for back tracking, and he was sure if he really wanted to he could pick his own scent up. He kept silent as they walked, until the raven flew down and onto the shoulder of his companion. He didn’t even recall getting her name, and for that fact he didn’t think he gave it, but before he could ask he had been asked a question first.

My birds? They are used to assist in hunting, these ones at least, they spot the prey we take the prey down and we all eat. They are still training and Marahute isn’t even a fledgling yet, but they’ll soon be able to.

Suddenly his falconry seemed almost something funny saying it in front of the wolf who was leading him home. He knew how to track and scent, but he also knew a bird’s eye view, they might be able to split and get multiple kills providing for the whole of the pack, which was growing at an alarming rate.
Someday I’ll have other birds to send messages between packs. A quick way to get important news to other packs.

He said with some hesitation. That raven was still looking at him, he’d seen crows, and they were nothing but scavengers, he knew little about ravens other than they were the crow’s cousins. Even then cousins could be complete opposites, it was just hard to stare into the black eyes, and even more so right after he stared in to the white eyes of the warrior next to him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread