The Domains of My Gods are Many
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... -mab_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Don’t worry about it! I don’t post on the weekends anyway, and I don’t mind the waiting! You’re your time~~ ^w^
500+

When the Dahlian female heard the purpose of the birds, the woad-banded ears swiveled back to catch the words that left the throat of the male. She found it strange that wolves would require the aid of birds in a hunt, but she supposed that they could simplify the effort required of a pack to hunt. It would be more difficult for a large pack to find enough food to survive, if pack hunts were the ideal means by which a meal was provided. “Do they aid in single-wolf hunts as well,” the soft melody asked aloud before allowing a brief pause to ensue. “I am unfamiliar with many antics of wolves these days,” she explained, and there was no embarrassment within her voice. Cwmfen was not shamed by her lack of such knowledge. She understood herself and was comfortable with what she knew and what she was purposed to do.

The white orbs turned to find the green eyes of the Cour optime, a mild curiosity within their tranquil depths. "That is an interesting idea," the soft melody replied. She was but a simple wolf, the ability to adopt the optime shape provided by the loins of her father, and such strange ideas never entered her mind. The Woaded female was intelligent, but her specialty was simply in War, and that was all. That she had learned to wield weapons belied her simplistic existence. “How will you convince the birds to fulfill such requests?” The woad-marked crania tilted slightly in question before her gaze returned to the path at hand. The Warrior was not one to understand the concept of pets and beasts of burden. While she found the concept of horse riding interesting, and while many of her homeland prided themselves in their riding prowess, the Warrior simply could not understand it. She preferred to use how own four paws to carry her across the many terrains of these lands. Even the pied Raven at her shoulder was not under her complete command. She could ask the bird for a favor or two, but she did not require anything of him. The child of Nemain had concluded that the pied bird remained with her for spiritual reasons, although she knew that the remains of her kills provided an easy meal for the battered bird.

The Raven Dreamer paused slightly to indicate a change in the path ahead. An obstacle, a sudden drop, had presented itself. The powerful sinew beneath her coat bunched instinctually before she leapt across, her movement remaining fluid even as she had transitioned from her easy gait to the sudden leap. The pied Raven pushed himself from her shoulder, spreading his great wings and beating the still, damp air before gliding into the tenebrous forest and disappearing into the distance. Landing lightly and safely upon the other side, she turned to look back at the green-eyed male. It would be easier for a optime shape, she thought, to leap across, for their taller and longer forms would require a less strenuous jump.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread