The Domains of My Gods are Many
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 307

They should be able to aid in a single wolf hunt as well as a whole pack, even possibly two hunting parties, but that would be difficult and I’m not sure if very many birds could actually do that, but it would be interesting.

He said, it was probable though, but it would take years of training. Something he may just have time for, he was still learning himself, so he wasn’t entirely sure what he could teach these birds. He felt confident enough and even if it failed he still made friends for life. Especially Marahute. Her next question seemed the most easiest for him to answer.

Trust, patience, and most of all… free food.

He smiled at his little joke, but it was entirely true, birds, especially raptors weren’t there to please him like a cat or a horse, or most mammals. They wanted food, and as they tended to be mostly hungry, that’s what they cared about most. When they were going to eat next.

I just hope I get more trust in them than anything else though. They are great birds, even if Marahute can’t move around yet. She is still a good companion. Kind of like your companion.

He said nodding to the raven. They’d stopped at a drop, and he watched as his companion jumped across, he secured Marahute and shook Tobias up to fly a little as he himself took a couple steps before jumping. The redtail was startled by Niro’s action, but he glided with Niro, he was still attached by a leather string that was around Niro’s wrist, but it gave the bird some leeway to fly a little. He’d been letting Tobias glide around as part of his reward for some of his training, but most of it was food. A bird did everything on its stomach.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread