The Domains of My Gods are Many
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... -mab_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I’m sorry for making you wait! I’ve been working on art-related things >n<

The birds would be used to aid single hunters and hunting parties alike. She wondered how they would communicate without alerting the prey. She thought perhaps that such a change in animal behaviour would cause stress to arise within the prey animals, for they would no longer be able to know which birds to trust. But the Warrior said nothing and merely nodded softly. Perhaps the world was simply changing. "And easy food for the wolves," the alto tones responded as she pulled up from her thoughts. The tranquility was unphased as the black wolf looked up at her tall companion, but there was a great discomfort within her soul about the change that she was witnessing.

Once the male had leapt across, a thought occurred to her. "You said that one day the birds may be able to send messages between packs.... If these birds were trained well enough, how far would they be able to travel?" The simple wolf’s mind still had difficulty holding the thought in her mind, but she tried to understand this concept that the green-eyed optime was explaining to her. She wondered if communication could extend a very great distance. She wondered if she would be able to communicate with the three creatures held dear to her. Then, awaiting his reply, the Warrior turned back to the path. Those strange, fluid, ethereal movements seemed to allow her to melt into the darkness of the woods despite the coming dawn. Already birds were waking and singing their songs of day. Such beautiful simplicity caused the black wolf’s soul to thrum in response. White orbs peered through the air, the tranquility moving within them like a strange light, like a lone lantern guiding a lost soul in a world of Dreams.

But this was no Dream. She recognized the area, and the earth and smells. Her head lifted slightly, her gaze averting from the path to find her bird-training companion. "We are near your pack," the soft melody sang. "Do you recognize where we are?" She did not know if this would have been a normal path tread by the male, nor did she know if other wolves not trained in war or scouting would learn the intimacies of the land within and with out the packs. She would be willing, however, to walk all the way to the boarders before departing and returning to the strange cleansing she had previously been on her way to execute.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread