The Domains of My Gods are Many
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 519

OOC:Niro is a dork.

Niro nodded in agreement to the she wolf, it would be quite easy for them actually, but the hunt was still the hunt, and they’d still have to have their own strategies, the eagles and falcons only showed them… well unless it was smaller prey he was sure they could kill on their own too, he’d have to teach them the difference between show only kills and go after the kills themselves. Just another thing to learn how to train for. He had to think for a little bit on the message question, he’d never delved into it, but he had gotten a pretty good idea about it and how it was done.

The bird has to know where it’s going, so I think they could go over a far distance with plenty of training, I guess it needs to know at least one of the wolves in the pack they go to as well, it helps them know where to drop the message off, It’s complicated… yet so simple.

He wasn’t sure how well he used his words. The way he spoke them could result in something cruely confusing, but it really was simple, just rather hard to train, he knew falcons and pigeons had been used to send messages between humans back in the day, and he figured those were the smarter and faster of the birds to use, although dealing with pigeons wasn’t his best idea at all. Niro wasn’t really paying attention to his surroundings the whole time, which he had to kick himself for, because he wasn’t going to have her the next time he wandered this place, and this was a lovely forest that he’d surely wish to visit again, well next time he’d keep his nose sharp. He looked around and thought it seemed familiar, the scents started to become familiar from the early morning he’d been heading through the forest. He nodded

Yes I think we are on the right path, I must thank you again, I’ll not get lost again in there, although I do enjoy your company.

Which was true, although she didn’t speak much she gave him a lot to think about, he was only wierded out by her eyes but that wasn’t something to hate someone over, and the raven whose eyes were the complete opposite bore into his eyes as though it could see right into his brain, but that meant nothing compared to the good company, it sure made him think quite a bit, and consider things, well they still had a little ways to go unless she was ready to go back to where she was from.

Where do you come from? I have met only a few wolves outside the miracles pack, I’m not too familiar with the lands outside, and I am quite interested in the customs of other packs.

He said bluntly, noting not for the first time he still didn’t know her name, and for some reason still felt it was not necessary for name exchanges yet… why? He didn’t know but that’s just the feeling he got from her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread