The Domains of My Gods are Many
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... -mab_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry about the wait! You are so fast~! End soon? ^~^;
500+

The male’s response was not quite what the black fae had desired. It was very rare that such a strong emotion—was it hope?—moved within that tranquil soul, but when she had thought of the three that she had left behind, the Warrior had felt a sudden need of them. It was a strange emotion, a strange thing for the Warrior to feel. And yet, it was not quite what a normal wolf would experience, for her emotion lacked the dissatisfaction and true disappointment that others could feel. Indeed, even that strong movement within her, now quieted once more, had not manifested itself upon her features. Instead, a simple nod and a quiet, "I see," was given in response. The woad-marked fae had thought that the bird would be able to find any place, but she could see that the male’s explanation was much closer to the truth. Perhaps if she had found a bird that had been there, she could request such a service. The one-eyed Raven had indeed been to that place with her, but he would not leave her side for long. She did not quite understand why, but the child of Nemain believed that, because he seemed to be a manifestation of her Dream, that he could not travel too far from her before their spiritual connection, however strange, was pulled thin.

As the two neared Cour des Miracles, pied Raven pushed forth from her form and took to the shadows of the woods. It was as if the pied bird had been answering to a call for the suddenness of his departure, but the black wolf did not seem to react. A soft smile of warm amusement touched her quiet lips. It was strange for her to hear that someone enjoyed her mere presence. At times, that was all she could offer to another wolf. The simple wolf had nothing else to give. "I have learned a lot from you," came the tranquil response. And indeed, she had learned all of what she had told her and even what he had not told her, for she had heard the whispers of change that moved in the silence after his voice.

The green-eyed male’s sudden question caused the female to pause. She thought at first that he asked the name of her place of birth, but she soon realized that he referred to a pack. "I hail from Dahlia de Mai," the soft tones replied, "where Conor Soul is Alpha Male." There was a slight pause as she wondered briefly if the one-armed dog was named King still. "I’m not sure if I am the one to explain her customs," she continued, "as I am unfamiliar with the customs of other packs as well." The Dahlian Warrior was interested in the way the lands moved. At times she would meet the members of the packs that had found a place at ‘Souls, but often she explored unclaimed territories or patrolled the boarders of her pack. She was not a politician. She was too simple for that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread