The Domains of My Gods are Many
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC:301 OOC: yeah I don’t mind, you can end if you want!

Niro was starting to feel more relaxed the closer he got to his packlands, and it was made even better when the bird stopped boring its eyes into him. He was surprised when she told him that she’d learned from him. He was surprised, normally he was the one that was learning, but thinking back, she did very little talking, well how typical.

I’ve only heard that pack mentioned.

He said, but he didn’t ask for more information, he didn’t want to look like he was trying to get information about it, although he was curious what it was like to live in another pack. When she said that she didn’t know much about the other packs, he smiled, she was in the same boat as he was then it seemed. He knew that he would eventually go to other packs and maybe even integrate a bird messenger service. That thought got him excited.
By the way, it was great meeting you, if you ever need come to Cour des Miracles, just ask for Niro, that’s me, I’ll vouch for you.

He said bravely, he wasn’t sure that he should have said that but she did help him, which was the least anyone who’d rather do harm would do. At least that was Niro’s thinking. So instead of introducing himself at the beginning of the encounter, he’d actually did it right before they departed.

Thank you again, I appreciate the help, and it was a great pleasure meeting you.

He said, showing his happiness and relief in his voice. She was not the type of wolf he’d ever met, she seemed strange and rather… out there, but she listened, and showed she was smart, and cunning, and he could tell she was more athletic. Yes he was glad he met her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread